Macomb County Health Department Patient Portal Information
What is the patient portal?
- A Patient Portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an internet connection.
What can I do in the patient portal?
- View a Health Summary that contains select health information about you (medication allergies, active medications, current problems, etc.).
- Download the Health Summary to your computer.
- Send the Health Summary via Direct Address to the provider of your choice.
How can I enroll for the patient portal?
- Access to the Patient portal is offered to Family Planning patients only at this time.
- Family Planning patients requesting access must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Present in-person to the Family Planning Clinic.
- Provide valid photo identification.
- Have an active email address.
- Consent to receiving access to the Patient Portal.
What if I have more questions or cannot access my portal?
- Contact the Family Planning Program at 586-469-5491
Kevin P. Lokar, M.D., M.P.H.
Macomb County Health Department