Seasonal Influenza (flu) Vaccine 2020-2021
The 2020-2021 seasonal flu vaccine will be provided in a drive-through format due to COVID-19 guidelines. Please check back for additional information.
It is recommended that all persons age 6 months and older receive a yearly flu vaccination. Please call our Flu Vaccine Hotline: 586-466-7923 for more information.
Drive-Through Flu Vaccine Registration and HIPAA Forms
Save time! Please print and complete a registration form for each individual who is to receive a flu vaccination. Child forms must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian. Appointments are REQUIRED.
Mount Clemens: 586-469-5372 or St. Clair Shores: 586-465-8537
A parent or guardian MUST be present for each child.
Flu Vaccine Drive-Through Schedules
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
380 North Rose,
Mount Clements, MI 48043
Appointments are REQUIRED. Call 586-469-5372 to schedule your appointment.
ST. CLAIR SHORES
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
25401 Harper Avenue,
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
Appointments are REQUIRED. Call 586-465-8537 to schedule your appointment.
Cost of Flu Vaccine
- Seasonal influenza/flu vaccine cost is $20.00, payable by credit card at the drive-through locations.
- We cannot accept Health Savings Account (HSA) or debit card only transactions.
- Children under the age of 19 years who do not have insurance coverage or whose insurance does not cover the cost of the flu vaccine can enroll in the Vaccines for Children Program and obtain the flu vaccine for the administration cost of $10.00.
We do accept eligible Medicaid coverage for children and adults - we will bill Medicaid and some commercial insurances. Please call for more information. 586-469-5372
For Healthcare Providers
Call our Flu Vaccine Hotline: 586-466-7923 for up-to-date information.
Vaccine Information Statements
Seasonal Flu Vaccine Questions and Answers:
- CDC: 2020-2021 Seasonal Flu Vaccine Information
- A Strong Defense Against Flu: Get Vaccinated
- Influenza Vaccine: Who Should Get It, and Who Should Not
- Everyday Preventative Actions Can Help Fight Germs, Like Flu
- The Flu: A Guide For Parents
- Adults 65 and Older Need a Flu Shot
- Treating Influenza for People at High Risk for Flu Complications
- Pregnant? You Need a Flu Shot!
- Questions and Answers Fluzone High Dose for Seniors
- Misconceptions about Seasonal Flu and Flu Vaccines